Talent Acquisition Specialist
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
This role is Temp-To-Hire through a Recruiting Agency, Onsite in Hayward, CA.
As a Junior Talent Specialist you will have a range of responsibilities in supporting the recruitment process for technical positions and also you will be responsible for the full cycle recruitment of non-technical positions within the organization. You will help the company build high-performing teams by identifying and bringing in the right talent to ensure the company’s growth, success and profitability.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process from initial contact to onboarding by providing timely feedback and information to candidates.
- Review resumes and applications, conduct pre-screening interviews for non-technical roles, and assess candidates’ qualifications, soft skills and motivation to determine if they are the right fit for the role on a daily basis.
- Promptly schedule and coordinate Interviews with hiring managers, schedule team meetings, interviewing team members with candidates and other stakeholders to avoid pipeline delays and candidate disengagement.
- Enhance employer branding by representing the organization positively to candidates and promote its culture, values and career opportunities, ensuring the attraction of top talents that align with the company’s vision.
- Schedule verbal offers for hiring managers and senior recruiters for offer negotiations.
- Promptly assist hiring managers with the onboarding process to ensure a smooth transition for new hires by collaborating with HR and IT and conducting reference/background checks and all necessary paperwork and equipment set up.
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the recruitment process, sourcing candidates from different backgrounds to ensure a fair and equitable hiring process.
- Ensure that all recruitment processes and procedures comply with legal and regulatory requirements including equal employment laws.
- Flexibility adopting new challenging projects or tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in Full Cycle Recruitment. (Automotive or transportation Industry preferred)
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and collaborate with multiple cross functional teams.
- Proficiency with ATS systems, Microsoft Office and Google Suite, highly Tech Savvy.
- A proven track record of filling high-level, hard-to-fill positions in a timely manner. (Sales, Manufacturing operations and General functions preferred)
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong communications and relationship-building capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational skills and strategic thinking.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Active listening and interviewing skills.
Pay Range: $27-$32 Per Hour
** Pay depends on experience, location and multiple other factors.