Sales Director - Canada
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
As a Sales Director you will be responsible for bolstering our sales efforts and customer service by growing the commercial footprint with our existing core accounts and successfully selling into new customers. More importantly, you will be responsible for researching, identifying, assessing, cold calling and ensuring a successful complex sales process to new high-level potential clients. Work remotely and report directly to our Head of Enterprise Sales.
- Continuously identify, assess, and cold call new high-level potential clients through research, networking, social media and trade shows, to ensure meeting sales targets and contributing to company growth.
- Partner with Sales Account Manager to create a client growth strategy and a sales strategy to achieve and exceed quarterly bookings and sales targets.
- Travel to existing customers and new leads in the assigned territory for in-person sales and services meetings as needed.
- Regularly research, identify and communicate key industry and customer trends to help influence the company’s short-term priorities and longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Contribute to the growth of Aperia’s brand by prioritizing and delivering sustained customer success beyond the initial sale.
- Call on cold and warm leads and close them in collaboration with account managers while simultaneously developing and engaging a pipeline of new leads.
- Represent the company at various industry conferences and events with a presence and attitude that best reflect company standards to attract new clients.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company products and services by attending training sessions to enhance your knowledge and ensure a successful complex sale.
- Continuously relay feedback from customers to the product and marketing teams to aid in product improvement or adjustments.
- Update customer records in the company’s CRM to ease the preparing and submission of timely sales reports and order forms.
- Fluent in French.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent experience.
- 4-7+ years of sales experience in the transportation industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding ambitious sales quotas for new, innovative B2B products.
- Team players that work hard have fun and support their fellow team members.
- Experience successfully selling in-person to C-suite Executives.
- A self-starter who can thrive in a high growth environment.
- Ability to travel ~40%.
- Excellent sales process skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to coach and empower sales associates.
- Proven ability to assess unique needs/sensitivities of each customer.
- Motivation for sales, sales planning, and meeting sales goals.
- Experience with Salesforce and CRM systems.
- Hardware and software sales experience.
Pay Range: $110,000 - $126,000
*Base salary only. Salary dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401-k, and long-term disability insurance.