Quality Management System Administrator
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
The Quality Management Systems Administrator is responsible for supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s quality management system. This role will focus on ensuring compliance with industry standards, regulations, and internal procedures, as well as monitor and analyze quality metrics to identify areas for improvement. This role involves collaborating with various teams to establish and enhance quality processes, conducting Internal audits, and providing training on QMS procedures.
- Be the in-house QMS expert and administrator for all modules; Supplier, Inspections, Equipment and Tooling, Non-Conformance, Corrective Action, ensuring that the QMS remains current with practices and needs of the business.
- Develop the QMS by working in collaboration with process owners to modules for their process areas are tailored and useful for their needs.
- Create templates within the QMS modules to enable ease-of-use for process owners.
- Ensure QMS is being used properly by the organization for naming and storage structures for items such as Certifications, PPAP documents, Non-Conformance records, Corrective Actions records, SCARS in order to prevent resource waste or loss of critical data.
- Author documents using Word or similar software that supports the company’s use of the QMS such as; Training procedures, SOP’s, Work Instructions, Forms and Templates.
- Create reports from QMS data that support Process owners and Management Review for supplier reviews, internal and external reviews.
- Control incoming documentation from suppliers and customers by utilizing the QMS modules.
- Develop, maintain, and improve Aperia internal audit process and supporting documentation.
- Lead internal audits to ISO9001 & IATF16949 standards for all process areas.
- Author audit reports for each process area, publish and review with area owners bringing focus to areas needing improvement.
- Work with Quality Director to facilitate external audits enabling compliance to ISO9001 & IATF16949 standards.
- Utilize the QMS to document and track CAR’s, SCAR’s, CIP’s leading to verified implementation and closure.
- Participate in various special projects that support the operations & engineering teams.
- Assist in maintaining and improving current Document Control system (Arena).
- 2-year education or equivalent experience in engineering, manufacturing
- 3-5 years of experience as a system administrator in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of experience leading internal audits and working with external auditors
- Experience working with database systems in order to extract, format, analyze and report information to management and across the organization
- Experience with ERP, QMS, Doc Control systems, (NetSuite, uniPoint, Arena or similar)
- Primary Location: Hayward, CA (Operations/Manufacturing Location)
- Travel to various internal locations may be required
Pay Range: $55,000 - $60,000
*Base salary only. Salary dependent on multiple factors including, but not limited to, experience and location.
**Additional compensation may include equity, bonuses, stipends, medical, dental, vision, 401-k, and long-term disability insurance.